Hartnell is Here for You
As Hartnell College continues a phased return to in-person instruction and campus life, our faculty and staff are intensely focused on your success and well-being.
Resources on these pages are just a click, an email or a phone call away -- including our virtual help desks. If we've overlooked something important, please let us know.
We hope you will continue pursuing your educational and career goals, which are more important now than ever.
What You Need to Know (Updated 11/18/21)
- Hartnell has established an email address -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- for notification by employees and students who have developed COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive within seven (7) days of having visited one of our campus locations. This will allow us to respond and ensure that all precautions are taken to ensure the safety of others.
- Hartnell’s Main and Alisal campuses and King City and the Soledad Centers are open and the Castroville Education Center is opening by Jan. 24. In-person instruction continues to steadily return heading into the Spring 2022 semester.
- The Admissions & Records and Financial Aid Offices continue to assist students via the virtual front desk, email, phone and walk-ins.
- Student services continue in person and through "virtual" or remote means such as email, telephone and Zoom video conferencing.
- If you can’t reach your instructor or encounter other issues, please contact the academic dean for your major.
- Academic Support
- Support Services
- Virtual Help Desks
- Computers and Internet
- Canvas Login & Help
- Crisis Counseling
Who To Contact
- Joy Cowden
Interim Dean of Academic Affairs (Social and Behavioral Sciences Curriculum and Instructional Support and Fine Arts)
Building: D - College Administration (North)